October 17, 2014
New Orleans, LA — An exhibitor at the Pittcon Conference & Expo has booked Spark’s trade show training program to prepare its booth staff for the show.
Titled, “Booth Brush-Up: How to stand out, sell more, and have fun on your show floor,” Spark owner and trade show veteran Andy Saks will deliver the 2-hour Advanced version of Spark’s trade show training at the client’s headquarters before the show.
The lead attraction training will prepare exhibit staffers to attract, qualify, pitch, and disengage from Pittcon attendees efficiently and effectively, boosting the quality and quantity of its lead count, and increasing its return on its booth investment.
Lead generation training topics include:
– Examining the challenges and overlooked opportunities of the trade shows world
– Reviewing Pittcon show parameters and attendee demographics
– Brainstorming a full profile of the exhibitor’s “Prime Prospect”
– Understanding key attendee motivations and needs
– Attracting attendees into the booth with positioning and posture
– Asking questions that establish trust and confirm a prospect’s value
– Delivering an efficient, tailored product demo
– Disengaging with a commitment to specific follow-up actions in place
The training will be anchored by Spark’s customized slide deck, and include discussion, brainstorming and role-playing activities as time allows.
ABOUT SPARK PRESENTATIONS
Spark Presentations is a private company founded in 1998 that provides presentation skills training and speech coaching for executives, salespeople, marketers and others, plus booth staff training for trade show exhibitors.
Spark also books professional presenters to represent its clients at high-profile events as keynote speakers, trade show booth presenters, masters of ceremonies (emcees) and live auctioneers.
Spark’s owner, Andy Saks, is also the author of The Presentation Playbook Series: Be a Most Valuable Presenter (MVP), a three-volume series of books that help businesspeople master common presentation situations by building and running speaking “plays” like a coach or player calls a key play in a game. Volume 1 is available now in print and PDF formats on Spark’s website and at these online retailers and formats: Amazon print, Amazon Kindle, Apple iBooks and Barnes & Noble print and Nook.